Customer Service and Retentions Team Lead
As a Customer Service and Retentions Team Lead, your primary responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Ensure the success of the day to day operations in the call center
- Meet weekly with the call center agents and the Call Center Manager to review weekly agent report stats and call center issues. Provide direction for development and ongoing sales training.
- Coach agents and ensure they are motivated, properly trained, meeting sales and retention objectives while offering the highest quality of service to consumers
- Handle inquiries from agents and respond to escalations
- Promote, by example, a strong focus on protecting revenue for our clients
- Become a subject matter expert on all facets of BDP Customer Service policies and procedures. You will do this by going through the complete CSR training and mentoring process.
You possess experience in a successful sales/retention position (inbound or outbound). You are well versed in sales and retention techniques and strategies and have no problem motivating and teaching a team how to retain customers. You are computer proficient and technically adept. Verifiable former sales experience and track record of sales success will further your candidacy.
The ideal candidate will be a Cégep graduate and have experience excelling in a Call Center or Telesales environment.
We offer an attractive tier based compensation package, excellent growth potential as well as a positive work environment.
Apply at: [email protected]
To view all of our career opportunities, or to learn more about MERCHANTMIKE PAYMENTS, please visit our website at: merchantmike.com